This salad is perfect for a side or a complete meal that’s vegetarian yet super high in protein. The combination of salty feta and sweet honey is seriously insane. Hope you love digging into this as much as me!
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed, about 1.5 cups)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Any veggies you have
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped feta
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of garlic salt and any other desired add-ins (like dried basil, oregano, chilli flakes)
- Handful of mixed raisins and dried cranberries
- Add feta, spinach, and chickpeas to a bowl
- Combine honey, olive oil, lemon juice and dried fruit in a small bowl
- Add the herbs/spices to the dressing
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well, refrigerate and enjoy!
* I was inspired by this recipe